Integrate Slack with LeadsBridge
Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Slack.
Connect Slack integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Slack" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Slack's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Slack
Which segmentation concepts we support for Slack
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Slack.
Common questions for Slack
How does Slack integration work?
The Slack integration will send you a notification each time you collect leads.
You can tag someone each time a lead come in by typing his username in the "Users to tag" field.
Below there’s an example how the message will show up on Slack when a new lead came in.
How can I mention a team member?
Currently it isn't possible to send a direct message when you receive a lead from a Lead Ad due to their API.
What means “Show ads information”?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Slack with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!