Integrate SMS Notification with LeadsBridge
SMS Notification is a sales-oriented tool that allow you to automatically send text messages to you or to your sales agents and notify when a new prospect enters into your pipeline or funnel.
You may send SMS notifications to a phone number only, to all your agents at once, or to your agents with the Round-robin.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SMS Notification.
Connect SMS Notification integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SMS Notification" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Send SMS from to connect SMS Notification with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Send SMS from
- "Send SMS from" is the sender's phone number of your SMS notifications.
It may be your phone number or your company phone number, something recognizable when receiving the SMS. DISCLAIMER: if the receiver number is from the US or Canada, the sender's phone number will not be visible in accordance with their national legislation.
- "Agents List (SMS Numbers)" is the field where the phone numbers to notify should be added.
You may enter only your phone number if you're the only receiver, or you may add a list of phone numbers along with names if you'd like to send SMS to different agents. Adding names will be useful to recognize the receiver later, inside the bridge settings.
Which entity concepts we support for SMS Notification
SmsSMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.
Common questions for SMS Notification
How SMS credits and usage work?
Credits usage may vary based on the destination country to which the SMS is being sent. All carriers included.
- United States: 1 credit for each SMS message
- Rest of the World: 10 credits for each SMS message
For example, if you send a 3 part SMS message (480 characters long) to your lead in the United States, this will cost you 3 credits (3 SMS * 1 credit each = 3 credits), while if you send the same SMS message to France, it will cost you 30 credits (3 SMS * 10 credits each = 30 credits).
For further information you can check our Getting Started with SMS Marketing documentation.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to SMS Notification
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SMS Notification with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!