Integrate User.com with LeadsBridge
UserEngage is an easy-to-use software that helps you increase engagement with your audience.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with User.com.
Connect User.com integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "User.com" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sub Domain and API Key to connect User.com with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sub Domain and API Key
Which entity concepts we support for User.com
UserThe users are all people who use the platform.
Which segmentation concepts we support for User.com
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for User.com.
TagTags are commonly used to group up people, to ease your workflow with finding them later on.
ListLists are similar to tags, you can group people with them. Group your users with lists, this will allow you to easily send email campaigns to a certain group of users, or filter them using Lists attribute.
SegmentA group of possible users or customers who are similar in their needs.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between User.com with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!