Integrate Vcita with LeadsBridge
Vcita is an all-in-one business management app designed for Small and Medium businesses that want to better manage their time and boost their productivity.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Vcita.
Connect Vcita integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Vcita integration
Setup your Vcita integration
- Click on Connect Vcita
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Vcita (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Vcita integration
- Fill API Token field to connect Vcita with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Vcita and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Vcita is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Vcita
How to get API Token
1. Log into your vCita account
2. Click on Settings on the left menu
3. Then, click on Integrations, under OTHER SETTINGS column
4. Go to Webhooks and click on CONNECT
5. Copy your API Token and paste it into your vCita integration within LeadsBridge
Which entity concepts we support for Vcita
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Vcita.
ClientvCita allows you to view and manage all your contacts, clients and leads on vCita from a single page. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Vcita.
AppointmentWith Vcita, you can let your client's book appointments online and save a lot of time of phone calls, payments processes, and invoices. ( Learn more)
PaymentPayments or money transfers. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Vcita
How can I send a test lead from vCita?
4. Add the fields that you want to test (for example Opt-in for campaigns) 5. Then, click on Test it: Pretend you're a client at the bottom right of the screen
6. Your form will open, fill the contact information with some test data 7. Finally, click on Send Message to submit the test lead
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button