Integrate WebService SOAP with LeadsBridge
SOAP (originally Simple Object Access Protocol) is a messaging protocol specification for exchanging structured information in the implementation of web services in computer networks. Its purpose is to induce extensibility, neutrality, and independence.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with WebService SOAP.
Connect WebService SOAP integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "WebService SOAP" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter WSDL URL, Username, Password and SOAP Success Pattern to connect WebService SOAP with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the WSDL URL, Username, Password and SOAP Success Pattern
The required WDSL URL typically ends with .wdsl or .asmx (in the case of WebService made on .NET) and it's the file URL needed to read the WebService structure.
Which entity concepts we support for WebService SOAP
LeadA person or company that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to WebService SOAP
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between WebService SOAP with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!