Integrate Wufoo Forms with LeadsBridge
Wufoo is a platform that offers tools to create custom forms like contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can collect data, registrations and payments according to your needs.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Wufoo Forms.
Connect Wufoo Forms integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Wufoo Forms" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Domain, API Key and Domain to connect Wufoo Forms with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Domain, API Key and Domain
Which entity concepts we support for Wufoo Forms
WebformA web form, also called an HTML form, is an online page containing blank spaces where information can be inserted. It may contain different elements such as check boxes, submit buttons, text boxes, and others.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Wufoo Forms
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Wufoo Forms.
FormA page that mimics a paper document where users fill out particular information.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Wufoo Forms
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Wufoo Forms with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!