Integrate Zendesk Chat with LeadsBridge
Zopim is the Zendesk Chat software that you can add to your Zendesk account to start offering a live chat support to all your customers
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zendesk Chat.
Connect Zendesk Chat integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Zendesk Chat integration
Setup your Zendesk Chat integration
- Click on Connect Zendesk Chat
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Zendesk Chat (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Zendesk Chat integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Zendesk Chat authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Zendesk Chat and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Zendesk Chat is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Zendesk Chat
Which entity concepts we support for Zendesk Chat
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Zendesk Chat.
VisitorA person who is visiting your website
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Zendesk Chat.
ChatRepresent a chat with a visitor
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button