Integrate Zendesk Sell with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zendesk Sell.
Connect Zendesk Sell integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zendesk Sell" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Lead, Contact, Deal)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Tag, Lead Source, Deal Phase)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Zendesk Sell's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Zendesk Sell
Which segmentation concepts we support for Zendesk Sell
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Zendesk Sell.
Common questions for Zendesk Sell
I can't log into my Zendesk Account during the "Authorize" process while I'm configuring the integration. What can I do?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Zendesk Sell
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zendesk Sell with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!