Integrate Zoho Forms with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoho Forms.
Connect Zoho Forms integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Zoho Forms" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on Zoho Forms
- Copie the Webhook provided by LeadsBridge on the second step of the bridge
- Then stay on this step of the bridge and go back to Zoho forms.
- Log in to Zoho Forms
- Select the form from the dashboard, click on Integration » WebHooks, and choose the 'Enable' option.
- Paste the WebHook provided by LeadsBridge in the WebHook URL field
- Under this section, choose the fields whose data should be sent to the URL. Select the field from the drop-down list and specify the parameter name (key) for every field.
- Once done, click on 'Save'. A WebHook will now be successfully added to your Zoho form
Then LeadsBridge will be able to recognize the fields and let you do the matching with your destination integration.
Which entity concepts we support for Zoho Forms
LeadA potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your product or service.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zoho Forms with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!