Integrate Adobe Campaign with LeadsBridge
Adobe Campaign is a marketing automation tool designed to help you create more personalized customers journeys and distribute your campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Adobe Campaign.
Connect Adobe Campaign integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Adobe Campaign" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Client ID, Client Secret, API Key, JWT token and Tenant ID to connect Adobe Campaign with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Client ID, Client Secret, API Key, JWT token and Tenant ID
1) Sign into Adobe I/O console (( OPEN LINK) and choose your IMS organization from the organization drop down. Then select New integration.
2) Select "Access an API" and click Continue.
3) Select Adobe Campaign in the list of possible integrations, under the Marketing Cloud section, and click Continue.
4) Select New integration and click Continue.
5) Enter the details needed to create the new integration like Name, Description and the Campaign service to use. Then click Create integration.
Which entity concepts we support for Adobe Campaign
ProfileProfiles are individual contacts stored in the database. Each profile corresponds to one entry in the database which contains the necessary information for that profile to be targeted, qualified and individually tracked: Adobe Campaign can track every interaction from both online and offline channels and merge it into a single profile. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Adobe Campaign
Does the integration support Adobe Campaign Segments?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Adobe Campaign
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Adobe Campaign with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!