Integrate Aircall with LeadsBridge
Aircall is a call center software and call center app that empowers your sales and support teams to handle every call with the platform’s desktop and mobile apps.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Aircall.
Connect Aircall integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Aircall integration
Setup your Aircall integration
- Click on Connect Aircall
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Aircall (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Aircall integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Aircall authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Aircall and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Aircall is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Aircall
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Aircall.
ContactContacts are the people you can contact using Aircall, we can retrieve them directly from your account.
CallVoice calls made through Aircall, we can retrieve its related information after the call has ended.
Common questions for Aircall
Where can I find the number I manually typed in Aircall?
Can I sync multiple email addresses and phone number with my Contacts?
Why I’m receiving the same Aircall Call information multiple times in my Destination?
Can I segment my Aircall Calls?
Can I sync my Calls and Contacts in real time?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button