Integrate Aircall with LeadsBridge
Aircall is a call center software and call center app that empowers your sales and support teams to handle every call with the platform’s desktop and mobile apps.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Aircall.
Connect Aircall integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Aircall" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Contact, Call)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Aircall's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Aircall
ContactContacts are the people you can contact using Aircall, we can retrieve them directly from your account.
CallVoice calls made through Aircall, we can retrieve its related information after the call has ended.
Common questions for Aircall
Where can I find the number I manually typed in Aircall?
Can I sync multiple email addresses and phone number with my Contacts?
Notice that if you’re using Aircall as a Destination, your Source multiple email addresses and phone numbers should be separated by a comma in the Fields Mapping step, as shown in the image below:
Why I’m receiving the same Aircall Call information multiple times in my Destination?
Can I segment my Aircall Calls?
Can I sync my Calls and Contacts in real time?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Aircall with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!