Integrate amoCRM with LeadsBridge
Amo CRM is a easy-to-use, web-based, sales automation tool for small businesses. Its CRM is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-understand, with a core focus on interactive design and customization for effortless sales automation.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with amoCRM.
Connect amoCRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "amoCRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sub Domain, Username and API Key to connect amoCRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sub Domain, Username and API Key
To find your API key just login to your amoCRM account and head to the profile settings where you will find the API key. Visit the amoCRM documentation
The subdomain is the text between "https" and "amocrm.com" and is unique for each account. In the example below, the subdomain is "devs1".
Which entity concepts we support for amoCRM
ContactA contact is a person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way leaving their information so you can get in touch.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between amoCRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!