Integrate BlueJeans Events with LeadsBridge
BlueJeans is the world’s leader in cloud video conferencing. Easily and securely hold live video calls, webinars, conference calls, and online meetings.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with BlueJeans Events.
Connect BlueJeans Events integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize BlueJeans Events integration
Setup your BlueJeans Events integration
- Click on Connect BlueJeans Events
- Click on Create new integration to connect your BlueJeans Events (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the BlueJeans Events integration
- Fill App Key, App Secret field to connect BlueJeans Events with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this BlueJeans Events and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your BlueJeans Events is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for BlueJeans Events
Which entity concepts we support for BlueJeans Events
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for BlueJeans Events.
RegistrantRegistrants are the people who signup on your meeting/event, regardless of whether they become attendees or not.
Event AttendeeThe attendees are the people who are present at a meeting or a conference.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for BlueJeans Events.
EventBlueJeans Events merges the best of live video conferencing, content sharing, and live streaming capabilities into a single, easy-to-use service that connects and engages everyone. ( Learn more)
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button