Integrate CDK with LeadsBridge
CDK CRM gives you the tools you need to manage leads better and turn them into sales for your automotive dealership.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CDK.
Please note: you'll need the ADF email address associated with your CRM account to activate the connection. Discuss with your CRM representative on what email is needed in order to submit leads.
Connect CDK integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CDK" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CRM Import Email to connect CDK with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CRM Import Email
Which entity concepts we support for CDK
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
Common questions for CDK
The email I get is a bit hard to read. How can I receive a lead notification in a "readable" format?
Due to the nature of the ADF-XML format, to get a more clear and readable email in your inbox we suggest to activate the email receipt inside your bridge settings.
- Open the bridge involved by clicking on its name.
- Go to the "Destination" step and click Next.
- Activate the email receipt by switching the toggle to Yes.
- Type the email address(es) where you want to send the notify and change the subject to what you prefer.
- Click Next.
- Proceed next until the last step, where you may send a test to see how the receipt is coming.
- Click Publish to save your settings.
This feature will send you an email notification to your inbox and the same lead will be sent to your CRM with the right format.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CDK with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!