Integrate Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) with LeadsBridge
Copper is a CRM solution for Google Apps and G Suite, that helps you to manage your entire sales pipeline, identify your contacts and opportunities, and get a visual overview of your entire customer base.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Copper (formerly ProsperWorks).
Connect Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Access Token and Owner Email to connect Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Access Token and Owner Email
Which entity concepts we support for Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
LeadA lead refers to a potential customer contact.
PersonA person is just a contact with no sales references.
OpportunityA person who expressed a willingness to proceed with the purchase of your product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Copper (formerly ProsperWorks).
Lead StatusA lead status is the actual condition of a lead
PipelineA pipeline is a set of stages in which the lead will go through ( Learn more)
Customer SourceA customer source is the system or way a lead has become an actual customer
TagIn information systems, a tag is a keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as a bookmark) that helps identify and find an item.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!