Integrate Five9 with LeadsBridge
Five9 is used by call centers all over the world to manage inbound, outbound, blended or multi-channel contact centers.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Five9.
Connect Five9 integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Five9" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect Five9 with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
Once you got the HTML code from Five9, you need to paste it under the HTML form code field.
The code should be similar to the one in the screenshot below:
Which entity concepts we support for Five9
ContactContacts are people who show interest in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Five9
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Five9.
FormForms give the user the possibility to leave their data, moreover, Forms are useful for acquiring contacts.
Common questions for Five9
Which information is required to create the HTML form?
- Your Five9 domain name
- The name of the lists that you want to use with Web2Campaign
- The names of all contact fields to include in the request, for example: first name, last name, address, etc.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Five9 with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!