Integrate FiveStreet with LeadsBridge
FiveStreet is an automatic lead response and routing system designed to help real estate team leaders and brokers keep track of all of their leads and route them to their team.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FiveStreet.
Connect FiveStreet integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize FiveStreet integration
Setup your FiveStreet integration
- Click on Connect FiveStreet
- Click on Create new integration to connect your FiveStreet (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the FiveStreet integration
- Fill CRM Import Email field to connect FiveStreet with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this FiveStreet and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your FiveStreet is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for FiveStreet
Which entity concepts we support for FiveStreet
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for FiveStreet.
LeadA lead is a potential client that actively shows interest in your offering by reaching out to you.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button