Integrate FreshDesk with LeadsBridge
An online cloud-based customer service software providing helpdesk support with smart automations.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FreshDesk.
Connect FreshDesk integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "FreshDesk" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sub Domain and API Key to connect FreshDesk with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sub Domain and API Key
- Log in to your helpdesk
- Click on your Profile Picture on the top right and select "Profile Settings"
- Copy-paste this on the integration set up inside LeadsBridge
Which entity concepts we support for FreshDesk
TicketEach customer query - be it an email, phone call or tweet that comes into your account is a ticket.
ContactContacts store information about the people you do business with, like a customer that submits a ticket.
Which segmentation concepts we support for FreshDesk
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for FreshDesk.
Ticket SourceWhere the ticket comes from, be it the phone, email or a tweet.
TagA way for agents to characterize tickets, adding a tag would help to track and segregate them regarding issues or requests. ( Learn more)
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between FreshDesk with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!