Integrate Google Contacts with LeadsBridge
Google Contacts is your online address book, integrated with Gmail, Calendar, Drive and other Google products.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Contacts.
Connect Google Contacts integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Contacts" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Google Contacts's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Google Contacts
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way leaving their information so you can get in touch.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Google Contacts
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Google Contacts.
Common questions for Google Contacts
How to select a group of contacts?
On the segmentation list you can select a specific system group of your Google Contacts like Family, Friends, Coworkers, etc.
How can I show Google Contacts's contact on my iPhone address book?
To see your Google Contacts on your iPhone you should sync them following these steps:
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings app
- Tap on Accounts & Passwords, then on Add Account and then on Google
- Enter your email and password. If you use 2-Step verification, use an app password
- Tap on Next
- Switch Contacts on
- At the top, tap on Save
- To start syncing, open your iPhone or iPad's Contacts app
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Google Contacts
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Contacts with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!