Integrate HigherGear with LeadsBridge
HigherGear CRM provides Internet lead management, showroom control, service marketing, integrated accountability and tracking designed to maximize every sales opportunity.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with HigherGear.
Connect HigherGear integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize HigherGear integration
Setup your HigherGear integration
- Click on Connect HigherGear
- Click on Create new integration to connect your HigherGear (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the HigherGear integration
- Fill CRM Import Email field to connect HigherGear with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this HigherGear and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your HigherGear is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for HigherGear
Which entity concepts we support for HigherGear
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for HigherGear.
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad.
Common questions for HigherGear
I can’t see the phone number in HigherGear, what I need to do?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button