Integrate Highrise CRM with LeadsBridge
Highrise is a simple CRM system to track leads, manage follow-ups and grow your business.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Highrise CRM.
Connect Highrise CRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Highrise CRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL and API Key to connect Highrise CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL and API Key
- Go in Account&Settings
- Click on My info
- Select API token
- Copy the Authentication Token
Which entity concepts we support for Highrise CRM
ContactHighrise has two types of contacts: People and Companies.
1)People: Every person you add to your Highrise account will have a contact page.
2) Companies: Companies connect people who belong to the same organization. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Highrise CRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Highrise CRM.
TagTags are an easy way to organize contacts in Highrise that share similar characteristics.
You can also use tags to help you track how you met a contact. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Highrise CRM
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Highrise CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!