Integrate Instapage with LeadsBridge
Instapage is a landing page software that helps you easily build high performing landing pages for your campaigns without writing a single line of code. You can connect your Instapage landings with LeadsBridge to automate your lead's flow.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Instapage.
Connect Instapage integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Instapage" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on Instapage
Follow these steps to connect your landing page:
- Head over your Instapage form settings and click edit on your form to open the Integration tab.
- Select the Webhook integration and enter the webhook endpoint URL provided by LeadsBridge.
- Select the sending method and click continue.
- In the next step you will have to match your form fields with your WebHook fields.
Which entity concepts we support for Instapage
LeadA lead is a potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your product or service.
Common questions for Instapage
Can you show me the process to integrate Instapage?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Instapage with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!