Integrate Iterable with LeadsBridge
Iterable is an innovative marketing tool featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, and VentureBeat. Thanks its seamless user interface for personalized messaging, Iterable helps you grow your business through a multichannel marketing approach.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Iterable.
Connect Iterable integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Iterable" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Iterable with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
Which entity concepts we support for Iterable
Which segmentation concepts we support for Iterable
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Iterable.
Common questions for Iterable
How to add Custom Fields with Iterable integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Iterable. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Iterable with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!