Integrate Less Annoying CRM with LeadsBridge
Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management solution built for small businesses. Thousands of small businesses use Less Annoying CRM to manage contacts, track leads, and stay on top of follow-ups.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Less Annoying CRM.
Connect Less Annoying CRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Less Annoying CRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Token, User Code and Pipeline Ids and Status Ids to connect Less Annoying CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Token, User Code and Pipeline Ids and Status Ids
- Login inside your Less Annoying CRM
- Go to Settings » View more settings options on the top right menu
- Click on Developer API option, under the More Features section, or click here: ( OPEN LINK)
- Then, click on Generate a new API token
- Copy the User Code and API Token
- Then, paste them inside your LeadsBridge integration
- Go back to Less Annoying CRM, select and copy the Pipeline Ids and Status Ids data as shown in the following screenshot:
- Go back to Leadsbridge, and paste the data you copied inside the field Pipeline Ids and Status Ids
- The data on your integration should look similar as the one in the following screenshot:
Which entity concepts we support for Less Annoying CRM
ContactContacts can be users who have shown interest in your product/service, or existing customers.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Less Annoying CRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Less Annoying CRM.
PipelineIn Less Annoying CRM, pipelines are a set of statuses that you can attach to a contact/company to keep track of a process in relation to that contact. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Less Annoying CRM
How the pipeline and status works?
How can I add a Custom Field into my bridge?
- Go into the Integrations area, or click here: ( OPEN LINK)
- Click on your Less Annoying CRM integration name
- Then, click on Settings on the left column
- Type your Custom Field name inside the Custom Fields box and press enter
- Click on Finish to save your changes
- Go into the Fields Mapping step of your bridge
- Click on the Don't find a Less Annoying CRM custom field? drop-down menu and select your custom field
- Then, click on Map this field
- The custom field should be added into the Fields Mapping
- Assign the value you want to match from your source
- Finally, click on Next to save your new fields matching and publish your bridge
Can I configure Leadsbridge to create a new lead if one with the same email already exists?
In your integration settings, set the toggle "Allow duplicates" to YES.
What means the error "(-1) Missing Required field: OpportunityId"?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Less Annoying CRM
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Less Annoying CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!