Integrate Magento with LeadsBridge
Magento empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platform and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Magento.
Connect Magento integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Magento" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter WSDL URL, API URL, API Username, API Key, Consumer key and Consumer secret to connect Magento with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the WSDL URL, API URL, API Username, API Key, Consumer key and Consumer secret
Which entity concepts we support for Magento
Which segmentation concepts we support for Magento
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Magento.
Common questions for Magento
Are there required fields for Magento to work properly?
Can I add more than one Street Address?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Magento with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!