Integrate ManyChat with LeadsBridge
ManyChat is a visual bot builder for Facebook Messenger with broadcasts, analytics, scheduled posting and many other features.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ManyChat.
Connect ManyChat integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "ManyChat" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on ManyChat
- Go on your ManyChat account and click on "Flows".
- Create a "New Flow" or "Edit" an existing one.
- Once done, click on "Go to Flow Builder" and select "Perform Actions".
- Add the "External Request" by clicking on "+ Action".
- Click on "External Request" option to open the "Edit Request" page.
- On the "Edit Request" page, paste the Webhook URL provided by LeadsBridge in the "Request URL" field.
- On the "Request Body" section, click on "Add Full Subscriber Data" to add all user's fields.
- Click on "Test the Request" to send a test lead to LeadsBridge.
- On LeadsBridge side: stay on the Source step (2° step) of the bridge while sending this test, this way LeadsBridge will be able to recognize the fields and let you do the matching with your destination integration.
Which entity concepts we support for ManyChat
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out via Facebook Messenger.
Common questions for ManyChat
How may I add other fields to the External Request?
How can I send all of the data?
How can I collect a contact's email?
Once this process is set up, LeadsBridge will be able to read the email, and you'll be able to match it in your bridge and send it to your desired destination platform. ( Read from ManyChat docs)
Who can request the webhook on Manychat?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ManyChat with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!