Integrate Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM with LeadsBridge
Reynolds and Reynolds is an automotive platform. It delivers the software, business forms and supplies, and professional services that support all areas of automotive retailing for car dealers and automakers.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM.
Please note: you'll need the ADF email address associated with your CRM account to activate the connection. Discuss with your CRM representative on what email is needed in order to submit leads.
Connect Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CRM Import Email to connect Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CRM Import Email
Which entity concepts we support for Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM
LeadSomeone that's interested in your product or service.
Common questions for Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM
The email I get is a bit hard to read. How can I receive a lead notification in a "readable" format?
Due to the nature of the ADF-XML format, to get a more clear and readable email in your inbox we suggest to activate the email receipt inside your bridge settings.
- Open the bridge involved by clicking on its name.
- Go to the "Destination" step and click Next.
- Activate the email receipt by switching the toggle to Yes.
- Type the email address(es) where you want to send the notify and change the subject to what you prefer.
- Click Next.
- Proceed next until the last step, where you may send a test to see how the receipt is coming.
- Click Publish to save your settings.
This feature will send you an email notification to your inbox and the same lead will be sent to your CRM with the right format.
How can I add the lead source?
How many characters are allowed on the phone field?
Phone numbers with more characters will be dropped by the CRM.
What is the exact format allowed by the phone field on R&R CRM, does it allow special characters (i.e. + or - )?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Reynolds and Reynolds FOCUS CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!