Integrate Salesmanago with LeadsBridge
Salesmanago is a marketing automation platform and email marketing software designed for e-commerce, b2b and b2c businesses. It helps you connect with your audience and increase your revenue, by delivering highly profiled campaigns to your prospective clients and customers.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Salesmanago.
Connect Salesmanago integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Salesmanago" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL, Client ID, API Secret and Owner Email to connect Salesmanago with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL, Client ID, API Secret and Owner Email
- Go to Settings
- Click on Integration
- Then, click on API Access
- Copy and paste those values in your LeadsBridge integration
- Owner Email is the email address you use for logging into SALESmanago.
Which entity concepts we support for Salesmanago
ContactA person’s information that was left by them after showing interest in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Salesmanago
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Salesmanago.
TagMost operations supported by Salesmanago are based on tags, which are used to segment the contact database. They allow segregation of contacts stored in your database according to their interests, activity on the website, gender and so on. ( Learn more)
StageA stage is one of the step of a sale funnel. You can specify to which funnel and on what stage the contact has to be assigned to (or retrieved from if you're creating a retargeting audience).
Common questions for Salesmanago
Why I'm getting error about fields "Email template Id" or "Email Account Id"?
- Email Template Id
- Email Account Id
To know what are the correct values to map, please, refer to Salesmanago official documentation.
How to add Custom Fields with Salesmanago integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Salesmanago. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Salesmanago
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Salesmanago with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!