Integrate SAP with LeadsBridge
SAP is a leading multichannel marketing platform designed to increase your business by engaging your contacts’ base.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SAP.
Connect SAP integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SAP" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect SAP with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for SAP
ContactUsers who have already had a relationship with your business, like customers.
Which segmentation concepts we support for SAP
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for SAP.
FormThey are contact forms that are used to obtain data from those who fill them out.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SAP with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!