Integrate Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes) with LeadsBridge
Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin for WordPress that allows you to collect more leads from your website by creating on your blog many different types of opt-in forms.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes).
Connect Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes)" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes)
- Go to the Thrive Themes Dashboard.
- Select the "Notification Manager".
- Create "New Notifications" and select "Email Sign Up".
- Click on "Call a Custom Script".
- Paste the LeadsBridge webhook in the "URL of Custom Script" field.
- Send a test lead.
Which entity concepts we support for Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes)
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Thrive Leads (Thrive Themes) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!