Integrate Velocify (HTML) with LeadsBridge
Velocify, Inc. is a cloud computing company headquartered in El Segundo, California that provides cloud-based intelligent sales automation software designed for fast-paced sales environments.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Velocify (HTML).
Connect Velocify (HTML) integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Velocify (HTML) integration
Setup your Velocify (HTML) integration
- Click on Connect Velocify (HTML)
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Velocify (HTML) (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Velocify (HTML) integration
- Fill HTML form code field to connect Velocify (HTML) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Velocify (HTML) and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Velocify (HTML) is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Velocify (HTML)
Which entity concepts we support for Velocify (HTML)
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Velocify (HTML).
ContactContacts are the people that are used in a Reservation, Check-out or Item Custody.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Velocify (HTML).
FormAn HTML form is a section of a document containing normal content, markup, special elements called controls (checkboxes, radio buttons, menus, etc.), and labels on those controls. Users generally "complete" a form by modifying its controls (entering text selecting menu items, etc.), before submitting the form to an agent for processing (e.g., to a Web server, to a mail server, etc.)
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button