Integrate Velocify (HTML) with LeadsBridge
Velocify, Inc. is a cloud computing company headquartered in El Segundo, California that provides cloud-based intelligent sales automation software designed for fast-paced sales environments.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Velocify (HTML).
Connect Velocify (HTML) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Velocify (HTML)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect Velocify (HTML) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
How can I find the HTML form? Login on your Velocify account and follow the steps on their official documentation ( OPEN LINK)
Which entity concepts we support for Velocify (HTML)
ContactContacts are the people that are used in a Reservation, Check-out or Item Custody.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Velocify (HTML)
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Velocify (HTML).
FormAn HTML form is a section of a document containing normal content, markup, special elements called controls (checkboxes, radio buttons, menus, etc.), and labels on those controls. Users generally "complete" a form by modifying its controls (entering text selecting menu items, etc.), before submitting the form to an agent for processing (e.g., to a Web server, to a mail server, etc.)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Velocify (HTML)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Velocify (HTML) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!