Integrate Welcome SMS with LeadsBridge
Welcome SMS, or SMS to lead, allows you to send a text message to reach your new leads automatically, combining the already higher open rates of welcome messages with an average of 90% open rates of text-messaging.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Welcome SMS.
Connect Welcome SMS integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Welcome SMS" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Send SMS from to connect Welcome SMS with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Send SMS from
You may even enter a text as the SMS sender, like your name or your company name (for example: ACME Company); obviously, leads will not be able to reply to you.
We suggest using your phone number, or a designated one so your leads can reply and get in touch with your company after receiving the SMS.
The phone should be written with the +CAT format, as per the example below.
DISCLAIMER: If the receiver number is from the US or Canada, the sender's phone number will not be visible in accordance with their national legislation.
Which entity concepts we support for Welcome SMS
SmsSMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.
Common questions for Welcome SMS
How do I define the Welcome SMS body?
You may use different short codes to add dynamic content to the message you are collecting through your form.
Assuming you are asking "Name", "Surname", "Email", "Phone", "City", "What Problem Does Your Business Solve?" information, you should write them as variables in the welcome text like:
All available variables will be suggested by the app as you can see in the screenshot below.
Can I enter a name as the SMS sender instead of using a phone number?
You may write for example ACME Company, however, your SMS receiver will not be able to text you back to reply to you.
DISCLAIMER: If the receiver number is from the US or Canada, the sender's name will not be visible in accordance with their national legislation.
My SMS is not arriving into destination. What could be the problem?
- The number entered is not correct
- The prefix is missing and the SMS provider cannot route it to the right network, make sure to use the +CAT format explained above
- The receiver's network has a block to automatic text messages
- The receiver's phone has a full memory and cannot longer receive SMS messages
Can I use a landline phone number?
How SMS credits and usage work?
Credits usage may vary based on the destination country to which the SMS is being sent. All carriers included.
- United States: 1 credit for each SMS message
- Rest of the World: 10 credits for each SMS message
For example, if you send a 3 part SMS message (480 characters long) to your lead in the United States, this will cost you 3 credits (3 SMS * 1 credit each = 3 credits), while if you send the same SMS message to France, it will cost you 30 credits (3 SMS * 10 credits each = 30 credits).
For further information you can check our Getting Started with SMS Marketing documentation.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Welcome SMS
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Welcome SMS with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!