Integrate WhatCounts with LeadsBridge
WhatCounts is an email marketing company that provides data management, software, and services to marketing professionals.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with WhatCounts.
Connect WhatCounts integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "WhatCounts" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Domain, Username and Password to connect WhatCounts with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Domain, Username and Password
If you leave it blank, the default "secure.whatscount.com" will be used.
For the password you need to follow this steps:
- Go to CUSTOMER CENTER » API MANAGEMENT » SETUP API.
- Copy the current API Password. If there is no password, click GENERATE PASSWORD.
Which entity concepts we support for WhatCounts
SubscriberSomeone that has agreed to receive email messages.
Which segmentation concepts we support for WhatCounts
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for WhatCounts.
ListLists define the properties required for deploying a campaign and are used to group subscribers.
Common questions for WhatCounts
How can I select the lead format?
Set "Format Id" to "1" to subscribe a lead as PlainText
Set "Format Id" to "2" to subscribe a lead as HTML
Set "Format Id" to "3" to subscribe a lead as Multipart MIME
Complete the bridge steps to re-publish it.
Please Note: If the format is not specified the value of the field is equal to 1=Plain Text
How do I add Custom Fields?
How can I subscribe again to a subscriber who has already opted out?
In this way, all the contacts that will pass from this bridge will be subscribed in any case to your list.
How to add Custom Fields with WhatCounts integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in WhatCounts. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to WhatCounts
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between WhatCounts with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!