Integrate WooCommerce with LeadsBridge
WooCommerce is a customizable eCommerce platform for wordpress, that enables you to create your own online store to sell your products and services on the Internet.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with WooCommerce.
Connect WooCommerce integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "WooCommerce" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL, Consumer key and Consumer secret to connect WooCommerce with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL, Consumer key and Consumer secret
- Log in into WooCommerce.
- Go on Settings » Advanced » REST API.
- Select Add Key and add a Description. Please select the User you would like to generate a key for in the drop-down.
- Select a level of access for this API key and Select Generate API Key. In this way, WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
- Copy/paste the Consumer key/secret into LeadsBridge.
Which entity concepts we support for WooCommerce
CustomerCustomers are people who purchased a product or a service that your Business offers.
Common questions for WooCommerce
How to fix the WooCommerce "rest_cannot_create" error?
In order to fix it you should follow this guide (devs trick) : ( OPEN LINK)
If the issue persists, please open a ticket to the WooCommerce support team here
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to WooCommerce
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between WooCommerce with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!