Integrate Zebra CRM with LeadsBridge
ZebraCRM is an easy to use customer relationship management system that allows you to stay up-to-date at all times with all your information.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zebra CRM.
Connect Zebra CRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zebra CRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Username, Password and Site ID to connect Zebra CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Username, Password and Site ID
Which entity concepts we support for Zebra CRM
CustomerA party, person or company, that receives or consumes your products (goods or services).
Common questions for Zebra CRM
Are there required settings to be able to send leads into ZebraCRM?
To set this field, you should go to the "Hidden Fields" step of the Lead Ads bridge, as you can see in the screenshot below. Select the CARD_TYPE field on the left, then enter the value (previously defined inside ZebraCRM) on the right.
Furthermore, the CARD_TYPE value can be used as a list inside your CRM. Feel free to ask your Zebra support how to do it.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zebra CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!