Integrate Zebra CRM with LeadsBridge
ZebraCRM is an easy to use customer relationship management system that allows you to stay up-to-date at all times with all your information.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zebra CRM.
Connect Zebra CRM integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Zebra CRM integration
Setup your Zebra CRM integration
- Click on Connect Zebra CRM
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Zebra CRM (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Zebra CRM integration
- Fill Username, Password field to connect Zebra CRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Zebra CRM and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Zebra CRM is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Zebra CRM
Which entity concepts we support for Zebra CRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Zebra CRM.
CustomerA party, person or company, that receives or consumes your products (goods or services).
Common questions for Zebra CRM
Are there required settings to be able to send leads into ZebraCRM?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button