Integrate Zoom Webinar with LeadsBridge
Zoom Webinar is an easy video and web conferencing platform that allows you to communicate with your audience with video.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zoom Webinar.
Connect Zoom Webinar integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zoom Webinar" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Registrant, Participant, Member)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Meeting, Webinar, Group, Im Group)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Zoom Webinar's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Zoom Webinar
RegistrantWhoever registered for a meeting or a webinar
ParticipantWhoever participated in a meeting or a webinar
MemberA member of a Group o IM Group
Which segmentation concepts we support for Zoom Webinar
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Zoom Webinar.
MeetingWith this functionality you can schedule meetings with your customers. ( Learn more)
WebinarA webinar is an online streaming video that people can attend to be kept updated with your product news. ( Learn more)
GroupA group of people ( Learn more)
Im GroupA group of people with Instant Messages functionality ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Zoom Webinar
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zoom Webinar with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!