Integrate Bitrix24.com with LeadsBridge
Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team. This documentation refers to the .com version of Bitrix24. Please make sure to install the LeadsBridge application into your Bitrix24.com account, follow the steps below to proceed.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Bitrix24.com.
Connect Bitrix24.com integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Bitrix24.com integration
Setup your Bitrix24.com integration
- Click on Connect Bitrix24.com
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Bitrix24.com (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Bitrix24.com integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Bitrix24.com authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Bitrix24.com and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Bitrix24.com is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Bitrix24.com
How to get URL
If you don't have it already, open the following link https://www.bitrix24.com/apps/?app=leadsbridge.leadsbridge and click on "Install". Once done, head back to LeadsBridge and proceed with the next steps.
Which entity concepts we support for Bitrix24.com
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Bitrix24.com.
ContactThe customer relationship starts with making contact with a person who is either the client or a representative of the client. ( Learn more)
LeadA lead is a CRM object containing information (telephone number, email, website) of a person or company who has the potential to become a customer – that is, to complete a deal. A lead is the beginning of the process, thus the information contained in a lead may come from a business card collected at a conference, the company website, or a phone call coming in to the sales department. ( Learn more)
DealA Deal is a CRM object containing the interaction with a Client or Company pertaining to a transaction. A Contact or Client may have any number of associated Deals. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Bitrix24.com.
Lead SourceTracking various source where your clients come from is extremely important for most companies. You can use the Bitrix24 lead source concept in LeadsBridge to assign leads to a specific "Lead Source" (for instance "Facebook") or to retrieve leads having only this "Lead Source" and create a powerful custom audience.
If the default list from Bitrix24 CRM doesn’t meet your needs for any reason, you can add, delete or edit Sources by simply going to CRM » Settings » Statuses & Dropdowns » Sources. ( Learn more)
Deal StageA Deal is a CRM object containing the interaction with a Client or Company pertaining to a transaction. A Contact or Client may have any number of associated Deals.
Deals typically come with custom deal stages, which are used to visualize sales pipeline and to estimate future revenues. The final deal (opportunity) stage is closed (won) or closed (lost).
Using deal stages, you can categorize and track the progress of the deals that you're working on in Bitrix24. Each deal stage has a probability associated that indicates the likelihood of closing deals marked with that deal stage. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Bitrix24.com
Does this integration support only Bitrix24.com?
I received an error during the authentication, what should I do?
How can I add Custom Fields?
How can I add a custom Lead Source to Bitrix24?
Where I can see my deals dashboards in Bitrix24?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button