Integrate Bitrix24.com with LeadsBridge
Bitrix24 is a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team. This documentation refers to the .com version of Bitrix24.
Please make sure to install the LeadsBridge application into your Bitrix24.com account, follow the steps below to proceed.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Bitrix24.com.
Connect Bitrix24.com integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Bitrix24.com" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the URL to connect Bitrix24.com with LeadsBridge
- You'll find the URL of your Bitrix24.com account by looking at the browser's address bar when you are logged inside Bitrix. See the image as an example.
- Before proceeding, please ensure to have the LeadsBridge application installed into your Bitrix24.com account. The app is required to authorize correctly the account.
If you don't have it already, open the following link ( OPEN LINK) and click on "Install". Once done, head back to LeadsBridge and proceed with the next steps.
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Contact, Lead, Deal, Company)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Lead Source, Deal Stage)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Bitrix24.com's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Bitrix24.com
ContactThe customer relationship starts with making contact with a person who is either the client or a representative of the client. ( Learn more)
LeadA lead is a CRM object containing information (telephone number, email, website) of a person or company who has the potential to become a customer – that is, to complete a deal. A lead is the beginning of the process, thus the information contained in a lead may come from a business card collected at a conference, the company website, or a phone call coming in to the sales department. ( Learn more)
DealA Deal is a CRM object containing the interaction with a Client or Company pertaining to a transaction. A Contact or Client may have any number of associated Deals. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Bitrix24.com
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Bitrix24.com.
Lead SourceTracking various source where your clients come from is extremely important for most companies. You can use the Bitrix24 lead source concept in LeadsBridge to assign leads to a specific "Lead Source" (for instance "Facebook") or to retrieve leads having only this "Lead Source" and create a powerful custom audience.
If the default list from Bitrix24 CRM doesn’t meet your needs for any reason, you can add, delete or edit Sources by simply going to CRM » Settings » Statuses & Dropdowns » Sources. ( Learn more)
Deal StageA Deal is a CRM object containing the interaction with a Client or Company pertaining to a transaction. A Contact or Client may have any number of associated Deals.
Deals typically come with custom deal stages, which are used to visualize sales pipeline and to estimate future revenues. The final deal (opportunity) stage is closed (won) or closed (lost).
Using deal stages, you can categorize and track the progress of the deals that you're working on in Bitrix24. Each deal stage has a probability associated that indicates the likelihood of closing deals marked with that deal stage. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Bitrix24.com
Does this integration support only Bitrix24.com?
Search for Bitrix24 Webhook integration if you need to connect .ru / .de / .eu / ... versions and so on. You should use that integration if you have an on-premise version of Bitrix24 installed on your domain too. ( Read from Bitrix24.com docs)
I received an error during the authentication, what should I do?
To be able to use Bitrix24.com with LeadsBridge, they require you to install the LeadsBridge application into your Bitrix24.com account, the app is required to correctly authorize the account.
Please open the following link ( OPEN LINK) click on "Install" and follow the Bitrix wizard. Once done, you'll be able to authorize Bitrix in LeadsBridge.
How can I add Custom Fields?
How can I add a custom Lead Source to Bitrix24?
Where I can see my deals dashboards in Bitrix24?
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Bitrix24.com
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Bitrix24.com with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!