Integrate Easy Webinar with LeadsBridge
EasyWebinar is a combination of a WordPress plugin and full software suite that makes creating live events easy.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Easy Webinar.
Connect Easy Webinar integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Easy Webinar integration
Setup your Easy Webinar integration
- Click on Connect Easy Webinar
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Easy Webinar (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Easy Webinar integration
- Fill HTML form code field to connect Easy Webinar with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Easy Webinar and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Easy Webinar is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Easy Webinar
How to get HTML form code
An HTML form code is something that typically starts with <form> and ends with </form>. Pay attention that the attribute “action” should be specified inside the tag form.
Learn more about HTML forms here: ( Learn more)
- Open your opt-in form page
- Hover the form
- Right-click to open the contextual menu
- Click on "Inspect" the open the dev tool
- Position at the form action line
- Right-click and "Edit as HTML"
- Copy the form code
Which entity concepts we support for Easy Webinar
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Easy Webinar.
ContactInformation about the people you do business with.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Easy Webinar.
FormAn online page containing blank spaces where information can be inserted, it mimics a paper document where users fill out particular information.
Common questions for Easy Webinar
What is the "Encoding" option?
I received a timeout error, what should I do?
What are "Success Patterns" and "Failure Patterns"?
Could you please help to set up the integration?
How do I add fields to the HTML form?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button