Integrate elead with LeadsBridge
ELEAD1ONE automotive software solutions bridge the gap between sales, service, and marketing operations to provide dealers a robust customer acquisition and retention platform.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with elead.
Please note: you'll need the ADF email address associated with your CRM account to activate the connection. Discuss with your CRM representative on what email is needed in order to submit leads.
Connect elead integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "elead" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CRM Import Email to connect elead with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CRM Import Email
To obtain it you should request it to ELEAD1ONE support.
Which entity concepts we support for elead
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Common questions for elead
The email I get is a bit hard to read. How can I receive a lead notification in a "readable" format?
Due to the nature of the ADF-XML format, to get a more clear and readable email in your inbox we suggest to activate the email receipt inside your bridge settings.
- Open the bridge involved by clicking on its name.
- Go to the "Destination" step and click Next.
- Activate the email receipt by switching the toggle to Yes.
- Type the email address(es) where you want to send the notify and change the subject to what you prefer.
- Click Next.
- Proceed next until the last step, where you may send a test to see how the receipt is coming.
- Click Publish to save your settings.
This feature will send you an email notification to your inbox and the same lead will be sent to your CRM with the right format.
Why I do not receive leads inside ELEAD1ONE?
- Inside the email Subject in ELEAD1ONE integration
- Inside the Fields Matching step of the bridge.
How do I add the lead Source?
I can’t see the phone number in ELEAD1ONE, what I need to do?
- customer » contact » phone with the function called phone » delete prefix
- customer » contact » phone [type]
- customer » contact » phone [time]
- customer » contact » phone [preferredcontact]
I've matched the Retailer ID with the VIN but I'm not getting it in ELEAD1ONE, what should I do?
How do I add the lead SubSource?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between elead with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!