Integrate elead with LeadsBridge
elead (fka ELEAD1ONE) automotive software solutions bridge the gap between sales, service, and marketing operations to provide dealers a robust customer acquisition and retention platform.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with elead.
Connect elead integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize elead integration
Setup your elead integration
- Click on Connect elead
- Click on Create new integration to connect your elead (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the elead integration
- Fill CRM Import Email field to connect elead with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this elead and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your elead is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for elead
To obtain it you should request it to elead support.
Which entity concepts we support for elead
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for elead.
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Common questions for elead
Why I do not receive leads inside elead?
How can I add the lead Source?
I can’t see the phone number in elead, what I need to do?
I've matched the Retailer ID with the VIN but I'm not getting it in elead, what should I do?
How do I add the lead SubSource?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button