Integrate Email Notification with LeadsBridge
Email Notification is an easy integration that allows you to receive an email with the lead details directly in your inbox, as soon as you collect data on your forms, landing pages or whatever source you'd like to connect with LeadsBridge! It is simple to setup and very powerful thanks to its several advantages, like setting random receivers, attaching XLSX files and more.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Email Notification.
Connect Email Notification integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Email Notification" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter To Receivers to connect Email Notification with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Email Notification
LeadA lead usually is the contact information of a customer who is interested in a specific product or service.
Common questions for Email Notification
Can I send the Email Notification to multiple users?
Then, inside the bridge settings, you may select to send the notification to all the addresses at the same time, or you may send each notification to a random email address from that list.
Does the Email Notification have a Round Robin option?
The Round Robin feature allows you to distribute sequentially notifications evenly among to the email addresses previously set up in the integration. You may want to insert multiple destination email and route to them sequentially.
So for example if you collect 3 leads and you have 3 receivers, the first one will be sent to the first destination email in the queue, the second one to the second destination address, then the third. At the 4th lead, the queue will restart from the first address.
What does the "Reply-to as Lead" option means?
Basically, when this is active, you may write directly to the lead by replying from the notification email on your inbox instead to reply to the sender's email address or to manually write up a new email and copying the lead's address.
Can I add an attachment with lead's information, like an XLSX file?
- Activate "More Settings" on your integration
- Head to the "Attach Lead As XLSX?" option
- Turn on the toggle to activate it
Can I add lead's information to the e-mail subject?
- @@full_name@@ if you'd like to add the lead's full name.
- @@first_name@@ if you'd like to add the lead's first name.
- @@last_name@@ if you'd like to add the lead's last name.
- @@email@@ if you'd like to add the lead's email.
- ...or any other field's ID of the information that comes in from the source, by using the @@field_id@@ syntax as explained above.
How does the Zip content with password? option works?
You can also assign a password to the zip file by filling the Zip Password type box field.
Does the Mail integration support UTF-8 characters?
If you write an UTF-8 address into the "Email" field, the email will be sent correctly but the "Reply-To" field will not be filled.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Email Notification
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Email Notification with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!