Integrate EverWebinar with LeadsBridge
EverWebinar is an automated platform that presents recorded webinars as a simulated live event that gives you the ability to build ongoing promotions, reach, and teach your audience and more.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with EverWebinar.
Connect EverWebinar integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "EverWebinar" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect EverWebinar with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
- Head over to the Integrations section of your EverWebinar account, there you'll find the API Key.
- Copy and paste the API Key into the EverWebinar integration inside LeadsBridge.
Which entity concepts we support for EverWebinar
SubscriberA subscriber is a contact that attends the webinar.
Which segmentation concepts we support for EverWebinar
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for EverWebinar.
WebinarA webinar is a live, or pre-recorded, web-based video conference that uses the internet to connect the individual hosting the webinar to an audience (viewers and assistants to the webinar from all over the world).
Common questions for EverWebinar
How to fix the (-1) A required parameter was not specified for this request error?
In order to fix the error, you need to create the schedule field in your source form and match that information with the schedule EverWebinar field inside the bridge, so the person is registered in the desired webinar.
How to set up the Just in Time EverWebinar option?
How to set up the Instant Replay EverWebinar option?
What EverWebinar version should I select?
LeadsBridge maintains their integration updated with EverWebinar upgrades so the best option is to always use the default version suggested by our application. Older versions remain available for integrations created in the past.
The API Key value must be compatible with the selected version otherwise the integration won't work properly. In the screenshot below you can see how the V3 and V2 API Keys look like.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to EverWebinar
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between EverWebinar with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!