Integrate Google Analytics with LeadsBridge
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Analytics.
Connect Google Analytics integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Analytics" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Tracking ID and Application Name to connect Google Analytics with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Tracking ID and Application Name
The first set of numbers (-000000, in the example above) refers to your account number, and the second set of numbers (-2) refers to the specific property number associated with the account.
To find your Google Tracking ID follow these steps:
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- Go to Admin
- Under Account, and also under Property, make sure to select the correct one
- Under "Property" expand Tracking Info section
- Click on Tracking Code
- On the panel that opens on the right locate your Tracking ID
- Copy that value down, it should look like "UA-XXXXXXXX-X"
Which entity concepts we support for Google Analytics
EventEvents are user interactions with content that can be measured independently from a web page or a screen load. Downloads, link clicks, form submissions, and video plays are all examples of actions you might want to analyze as Events.
Common questions for Google Analytics
Which parameters should I choose to configure a bridge?
Mandatory and Optional.
Every event in Google Analytics needs a category and an action.
- Category: is used to group your events.
- Action: represents which action a user took to fire the event.
Optional fields include:
- Event Label: adds a label to your event (we recommend to use it as a default value will be applied by Google while not set).
- Event Value: represents a conversion in terms of money.
- Campaign Source: use this field to determine where the event occurred. (Ex. Facebook)
- Campaign Medium: use this field to determine how the event occurred. (Ex. CPC)
How to use this integration?
If you’d like to integrate Google Analytics as well, you just need to create a second bridge between the same Lead Ads form and Google Analytics.
If you need any help with the setup, feel free to contact us anytime!
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Google Analytics
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Analytics with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!