Integrate Google Calendar with LeadsBridge
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Calendar.
Connect Google Calendar integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Calendar" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Event Attendee, Event Creator, Event Organizer)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Google Calendar's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Google Calendar
Event AttendeeA person who attends to an event created in a calendar
Event CreatorThe person who creates the event
Event OrganizerThe person who organizes the event
Which segmentation concepts we support for Google Calendar
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Google Calendar.
CalendarA calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months and years. A date is the designation of a single, specific day within such a system.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Google Calendar
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Calendar with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!