Integrate Google Sheets with LeadsBridge
Google Sheets is the largest spreadsheets online editor that can also read Excel and CSV files and makes your data pop with colorful charts and graphs. Built-in formulas, pivot tables, and conditional formatting options save time and simplify common spreadsheet tasks. All for free. It's commonly used by agencies and startups to share data across the team.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Google Sheets.
Connect Google Sheets integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Google Sheets" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the Sheet Id to connect Google Sheets with LeadsBridge
- (Optional) Enter the ID of the Sheet if you would use a specific sheet.
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Google Sheets's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Google Sheets
LeadA lead is a potential client that has shown interest in your listings.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Google Sheets
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Google Sheets.
SheetA sheet is a Web-based application that allows users to create, update and modify spreadsheets and share the data live online. The sheet can also be saved as HTML.
Common questions for Google Sheets
How does LeadsBridge recognize emails on a sheet?
Why do I see "#ERROR" under the phone number column inside my sheet?
You may fix it very quickly by editing the phone column on your sheet, please follow these steps:
- Head to your Google Sheet
- Select the whole column (1-click on the column letter)
- Click on "Format" » "Number" on the top menu
- Select "Text" instead of "Number"
What is the "Allow Duplicates?" toogle?
When "No" is checked, LeadsBridge will search if the email address already exists in one of your rows and then will try to update it. If no row is found, a new one will be created.
If "Yes" is checked, the lead will be added each time as a different row, without checking if the email already exists on the spreadsheet.
Google Sheet Tips
When the "Sheet Id" is useful?
In this case, thanks to this field, you will be able to indicate the exact ID of the Sheet to be used.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Google Sheets
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Google Sheets with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!