Integrate GoToWebinar with LeadsBridge
GoToWebinar makes it easy to reach your audience and deliver webinars that drive results. It reveals your most engaged attendees, so your sales team can turn qualified leads into customers.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with GoToWebinar.
Connect GoToWebinar integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "GoToWebinar" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Subscriber, Attendee)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A GoToWebinar's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for GoToWebinar
SubscriberA subscriber is a contact that attends the webinar.
AttendeeAttendees are users who, after registering, will participate in a webinar.
Which segmentation concepts we support for GoToWebinar
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for GoToWebinar.
WebinarA webinar is a web-based, live or simulated live, video conference that uses the internet to connect the individual hosting the webinar to an audience, the viewers and listeners, from all over the world.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to GoToWebinar
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between GoToWebinar with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!