Integrate Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
Klaviyo is an email marketing platform. Powered by data, built for e-commerce and web businesses.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Klaviyo.
Connect Klaviyo integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Klaviyo" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
- Log into your Klaviyo account account
- Click on Settings
- Select API Keys option...or jump to the "API Keys" page directly: ( OPEN LINK)
- Head to the Private API Keys section
- Click the blue Create API Key button
- Copy the new Private API Key generated inside the integration
Which entity concepts we support for Klaviyo
MemberSomeone that has arranged to receive or access a service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Klaviyo
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Klaviyo.
ListLists are a collection people's email addresses grouped under an identifiable label; you can add people to a list manually, or people can join a list themselves by subscribing through a form. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Klaviyo
How do I add a Custom Field?
Once added, they can be matched on the Fields Matching step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Klaviyo with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!