Integrate Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
Klaviyo is an email marketing platform. Powered by data, built for e-commerce and web businesses.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Klaviyo.
Connect Klaviyo integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Klaviyo integration
Setup your Klaviyo integration
- Click on Connect Klaviyo
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Klaviyo (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Klaviyo integration
- Fill API Key field to connect Klaviyo with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Klaviyo and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Klaviyo is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Klaviyo
How to get API Key
1. Log into your Klaviyo account account
2. Click on Settings
3. Select API Keys option...or jump to the "API Keys" page directly: https://www.klaviyo.com/account#api-keys-ta
4. Head to the Private API Keys section
5. Click the blue Create API Key button
6. Copy the new Private API Key generated inside the integration
Which entity concepts we support for Klaviyo
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Klaviyo.
MemberSomeone that has arranged to receive or access a service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Klaviyo.
ListLists are a collection people's email addresses grouped under an identifiable label; you can add people to a list manually, or people can join a list themselves by subscribing through a form. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Klaviyo
How do I add a Custom Field?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button