Integrate Landingi with LeadsBridge
Landingi is a tool to create simple and effective landing pages that convert for your marketing campaigns, without the help of anyone.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Landingi.
Connect Landingi integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Landingi" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Webhook URL on Landingi
- Log in to your account in the Landingi platform. Then go to editing the selected landing page.
- In the editor, go to form settings. On the left, enter the Integrations and choose integration with Webhook.
- In the Request URL field, paste the URL provided by LeadsBrdige during the Bridge creation.
- In the Request method field, select POST.
- Map the Landingi form fields with the fields that you would like to receive in LeadsBridge.
- In the Request Headers fields, set the request headers that will be sent each time the form is sent. Remember that each heading consists of two parts: key and value, e.g. API_KEY: 1234-abcd-5678, where the first field concerns key and the second - value.
- In the Request parameters fields you can set additional parameters that will be sent together with the form. Similarly to headers, it consists of two parts: key and value, which should be completed. For example, if we have a form with an email field and we set one parameter source:landingi, then each time someone sends this form, the query will send data to the API: email: email@example.com (or what the user enters in the form) and source: Landingi. The request parameters perform almost the same function as the hidden fields in the form, but their advantage is that they are invisible from the page code.
Which entity concepts we support for Landingi
LeadA lead is a person potentially interested in your product who can afford to purchase it. ( Learn more)
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Landingi with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!