Integrate Lead Metadata (real estate) with LeadsBridge
Lead MetaData is a standard format used across the Real Estate industry. Lots of companies are using this format (such as Realtor.com) that allows sending leads to your CRMs and Real Estate listing platforms by transparently embedding data inside a readable email using HTML meta tags.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Lead Metadata (real estate).
Connect Lead Metadata (real estate) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Lead Metadata (real estate)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CRM Import Email to connect Lead Metadata (real estate) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CRM Import Email
This is usually provided by your CRM support, please ask them to provide the CRM Import Email associated with your account.
Which entity concepts we support for Lead Metadata (real estate)
LeadA potential client that has shown interest in your listings.
Common questions for Lead Metadata (real estate)
How do I add Custom Fields?
lead_FIELDNAMEFor example, if you'd like to take advantage of a custom field called "Income", you should type in this string:
lead_incomeAccordingly to the Lead Metadata specification, you may add up to 100 custom fields.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Lead Metadata (real estate)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Lead Metadata (real estate) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!