Integrate Pipedrive with LeadsBridge
Pipedrive is a sales CRM and pipeline management tool.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Pipedrive.
Connect Pipedrive integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Pipedrive" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Person, Participant)
- Select the segmentation concept you'd like to use (ex Pipeline, Filter, People Filter)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Pipedrive's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Pipedrive
PersonProfiles holding long-term information, e.g., email addresses and phone numbers.
ParticipantThey are secondary contacts associated to a deal. They are not linked to the deal in the way that the main contact is, but allow for tracking related contacts.
You should define if you want your leads as Person or Partecipants by selecting them in the "Create as" field of the integration.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Pipedrive
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Pipedrive.
PipelineA pipeline is a set of data processing elements connected in series, where the output of one element is the input of the next one. The Pipedrive's visual lets you intuitively understand where all your deals are and move them forward toward a win.
FilterIn Pipedrive, the ongoing transaction you are pursuing with a Person or Organization is tracked as a deal, which is processed through the stages of your pipeline until it is either WON or LOST. You may use deals as filters for your segmentation. ( Learn more)
People FilterFilters in Pipedrive allow you to create various kinds of reports about people. They are helpful in finding specific data such as "deals closed last month" fast. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Pipedrive
How do I add Custom Fields?
- Go to Settings » Customize Fields.
- Select the category of custom field you wish to add to Pipedrive — from Deals, Organizations, or People.
- Click Add a field in order to begin the field creation process.
Can I customize the deal field ?
When you receive a deal on Pipedrive usually it has this formatting: Deal email addressfull name
How can a lead be added as a Deal into a Pipeline?
Head over to the bridge and select the desired pipeline, this way a deal will be created for each participant added to the Pipeline.
Once the lead is sent as a participant, a Deal will be created in the following format: "Deal firstname.lastname@example.org" containing the participant and its information.
How to fix the "search term not provided" error
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Pipedrive with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!