Integrate PrestaShop with LeadsBridge
PrestaShop is an e-commerce software that enables you to create your online store and sell your services and products easily.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with PrestaShop.
Connect PrestaShop integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "PrestaShop" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL and API Key to connect PrestaShop with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL and API Key
To find your API Key you should follow the steps shown in the image below:
Which entity concepts we support for PrestaShop
CustomerCustomers are all users who have registered in the app. For further information, check this link: ( Learn more)
OrderOrders menu enables you to see all the information about all the purchases from your shop. For further information, check this link: ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for PrestaShop
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for PrestaShop.
GroupPrestaShop enables you to give your customers certain privileges, by assigning them to groups. You can create as many customer groups as needed, and assign a user to as many groups as you like. For further information, check this link: ( Learn more)
Order StatusHaving different order or return statuses enables you to easily manage your orders and returns, and keep your customers informed of the evolution of their purchase. For further information, check this link: ( Learn more)
Common questions for PrestaShop
I'm using Multi-Store functionality. How can I retrieve the Customers from all my shops?
For further information check the following link URL: ( Read from PrestaShop docs)
Which modules should I activate in order to receive specific data?
- customers will allow receiving customer’s data (i.e. retrieving and adding customers)
- groups will allow receiving group’s data (i.e. registered customer, guest, etc.)
- orders and order_states will allow receiving the current order state and use that state as order’s segmentation
- currencies will allow receiving order’s currency (i.e. EUR, USD, etc)
- addresses will allow receiving order’s address and customer’s phone number
- shops will allow receiving shop’s data (i.e. order’s shop name, shop’s customers and orders, in case you’ve activated multishop mode)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to PrestaShop
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between PrestaShop with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!